Hi! My name is Jonas Carter Ribeiro and my parents welcomed me into the world on July 10, 2008 at 1:03 AM at Women's and Children's Hospital in Vancouver, BC!
I'm nice and light, weighing 6lbs 13oz and 50 cm long. The Drs and Nurses at the hospital thought I was so cute they wanted me to stay for 10 days to give me medicine to make my blood healthy. It was a bit hard for my Mommy and Daddy but they stayed with me for 17 hours everyday!
My Mommy and Daddy have so many family and friends that love them and me, so we always had visitors while I was at the hospital. I was finally able to come home on July 19th. I love having company, call my Mommy and Daddy and arrange a play date with me!

Comments

  1. OMG what a cutie you are Jonas. Welcome to our family. I am family to your daddy and then become family to your mommy. I hope to meet you one day. Maybe you can come down to California with mommy and daddy and visit all of us. You are a very lucky baby, and as your mommy and daddy say you have a lot of family all of the world that love you and your family. Big Hug & Kiss from your cousin Nancy in California

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Jonas

    You are the luckiest baby in the whole wide world. Your Mom and Dad
    are the greatest Parents and love you so much.

    Someday You will meet your cousin Alexander from California. You two
    will have fun together like your Dad and I had when we were kids

    Love you all
    Milton

    ReplyDelete
  4. It was so nice to meet Jonas at church on Sunday. We still can't wait to hold him. We are enjoying our time on the Island but there have been so many baby's born while we have had to be away. So glad that you now have a blog. Looking forward to more updates and pictures and hopefully to a visit when we get back. Thinking of you guys. Melissa & Jonathan

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog