LIL 'CANUCK


Hello!
Mommy and Daddy took me on quite an adventure this week, my first Vancouver Canuck's Game!! They told me that this happens once in a while and that I need to get use to it. Well...I promised them I'd be good for one period and then all bets were off. I decided midway through the second period that I was tired of sitting and it was time to go. Mom and Dad were okay, they thought I'd only make it to the end of the second period anyways.
I'm letting Mommy and Daddy sleep more as well. They put me to bed around 9pm and I only get up once, around 4:30ish to eat and then I sleep til about 7am. Everyone is very happy with this new sleep schedule. Mommy's been taking me to a few playgroups during the week. I love getting out of the house! I'm getting soooo big that I'm wearing some 6 month outfits already!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog