I need how many needles????




Today marked Jonas's 4 month shots and his face was priceless but so so SAD!!! He was sitting on my lap facing me, looking up at me with the biggest pitiful tears that would make your heart melt! If he could talk, I'm sure he would have had alot to say to me! He weighs 17lbs and measures 64.5 cm long. We've also noticed his personality really come out in the last 2 weeks. He still refuses to actually suck on the soother but likes to chew on it. I'm really hoping it's not the sign of teeth yet! He also sucks his thumb so hard that he ends up getting most of his fist in his mouth to the point of choking himself. He "babbles" alot and it seems like we have full conversations......then I remind myself to find some adult conversation!
Keith's parents have been with us for the last 2 weeks and Jonas loved every moment of it! He has been given 24 hour attention and I'm sure will be expecting that from me when reality hits him Monday morning!
Update on the time change issue: WE ARE JUST STARTING TO GET BACK TO A SLEEPING ROUTINE 12 DAYS AFTER THE TIME CHANGE!
Auntie Samantha is coming to visit tomorrow and we're very excited!! More adventures to come :)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog