Hoppy Easter





Hope everyone had a nice Easter weekend! We enjoyed ours with our Kelowna family. We do really enjoy our visits to Kelowna and often think what it would be like to move there....if circumstances were different...hmmmm maybe one day. Okay, back to reality! The days just seem to be flying by, we're already mid April! As you can see from the picture of Jonas, Andrea and the "bunny", we tried to keep with an Easter tradition from my childhood and made an Easter nest outside in the yard. On Easter Sunday, Jonas found some yummy chocolate, which he shared, and a little cement truck. He really loves anything with wheels lately. We just have to practice his car noises. He tends to spit more than make the sounds!
We had a Dr's check up last week and he now measures 71 cm in length and 21 lbs. He seems to be lengthening but slowing down in his weight gain. Perfectly normal but I didn't need to go to the Dr to hear that. He is loving finger foods and I'm loving the independance it gives him. He loves to be on all fours but motors around backwards not forwards! We've also been practicing climbing up the stairs and he gets very excited when he can pull himself up. I figure, better to teach him proper technique!
As for Keith and myself...we're looking forward and planning many events prior to me going back to work! Yes, that date is set as well. Keith is finishing up his final exam this weekend for SFU and is loving being out on his bike again with the daylight lasting into the evening. I've been feeling the itch to be out of the house but our social circle is shrinking as my "maternity girlfriends" are heading back to work. So, Jonas and I are getting alot of together time!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog