We're Baaaacccckkkkkkk


WOW....where have we been. It's been over a month since I've updated and we have been busy! I'll split this up into a few posts. Around the 20th of May I left the boys for 5 days and went off to Honolulu for a work convention! Yes, you can have a work convention in Hawaii and still go even if you're on maternity leave! Lucky me! I had a wonderful time and tried to take in the beach as much as possible. However, while I was living it up, Keith was dealing with more serious issues. Not only was Keith having to deal with a baby who generally refuses to drink milk from a bottle but Jonas became ill with the stomach flu and all the symptoms that come along with that! Jonas became so sick that on Friday night around midnight, they took a trip to Children's Hospital Emerg. Keith had really been looking forward to doing various activities with Jonas, this obviously didn't happen. By the time I came home, Jonas had lost a full pound and Keith was starting to feel ill. I had 3 days to get the boys healthy, do my final cake decorating class, unpack and then pack for our 3 week adventure to Portugal to visit Keith's parents! Crazy would be one way to describe it. Stay tuned for stories of our adventures in Portugal.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog