Summer


How fast July has gone! We kept very busy with various visitors, Jonas' Birthday, dinners and BBQ's. We've had such great weather that we've tried to make the most of it. This included having our 5th annual Kitimat BBQ. A few of us gals pick a date and then try to rally up people to meet for a BBQ and catch up. This year was very last minute but we were still able to get a good group together. This picture is from the BBQ of Jonas enjoying the spray park. He actually squealed with delight as he ran through the water!
I'm now officially off of work, a little earlier than planned, but we can't always plan everything! That I've learned! I feel great but had a little situation last week where the Dr. feels that the best medicine for me is to be very low key for the next 2 weeks. This is alot easier said than done as I don't like to sit around for too long. Friends have been great though, helping out with taking Jonas or dropping off food. We really are blessed to be surrounded by so many great people! My Aunt is even making a special trip tomorrow to help us for the next 10 days! The Dr. seems optimistic that after these 2 weeks I should be fine to increase my activity and get into the month of September before our new babe makes an entrance into the world!

Comments

  1. What a great shot of Jonas ... one can almost hear his delight of being in the water!

    Hope you're doing better Amanda ... just another couple of weeks ... hang in there!

    Hugs,
    Ligia

    ReplyDelete
  2. If you ever need anything on short notice give me a call Amanda, I am usually around and only a couple of blocks away!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog