Venting...

Is it bad that Nadia is only 4 weeks old and I'm already fretting about childcare for next September! I just found out what I thought was a sure thing for Jonas for preschool next September is actually NOT. For those that don't live here, the lower mainland is ridiculous for childcare...you basically have to just be thinking about wanting to be pregnant and you should already put your name down in a gazillion places if you're even thinking about going back to work. I'm not sure if our current childcare will be able to take both kids next fall. Why am I worrying about this now, why? Sorry for the venting.....this is when I really wish my family was closer. kay...thanks for letting me vent :(

Comments

  1. Just move nearby and then we can switch kids if we're working opposite days! Just a thought...and our preschool is great and always has space : )

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wish we lived closer... I would love to take them. Melissa

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog