Happy Birthday Jonas!

Jonas's 3rd Birthday began and ended with "Cars". June 24th we saw Cars 2 premier in 3D with buddies. On to Kelowna for Canada Day and some R'n'R. Olivia and her twin sisters visited after that. Uncle Ryan and Auntie Drea came for the birthday party, at Confederation Park with miniature train rides. Jonas' face lit up when he saw his very first bike (with training wheels). Mack showed up a couple days later. Jonas and Lightning are very happy!
"Mater, I am sticking by you, the way you always stick by me" - Lightning McQueen

Comments

  1. All I can say, is oh my goodness! 3 years old already. Happy birthday Jonas, you handsome little man.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy Birthday Jonas!!

    You have a beautiful family my friend :)

    Blessings to you <3

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog