Avo & Avo-si


Hello Everybody...mommy let me on the computer so I can tell you what's going on in my world. Right now Avo & Avo-si are visiting me for 2 weeks and I'm loving all the attention! I taught them pretty quickly that I LOVE to be held and so they take me on little walks around the house and sing to me lot's! They'll be staying with us until the 15th of November. Daddy even took this week off so we can be one big happy family!
I'm not quite sure what made you adults change the time on me the other day...it's really messed up my clock. I'm wide awake at 6am ( my body thinks it's 7am) and I want to play and talk but everyone else is still sleeping. Mommy and Daddy are being way to sleepy and aren't as excited about the morning like I am.
Some of my new skills are reaching for toys and putting everything in my mouth. I can also roll from my tummy to my back although I need some help still. Many people can't believe that I'm almost 4 months old cause I look like I'm 6 months with all my juicy rolls! Okay...I'm hungry...toodalooooooo

Comments

Popular posts from this blog