A Great Birthday Weekend







I heard that Birthdays were fun but no one ever told me they would be this fun. Hi everyone...it's Jonas, and I had the best First Birthday ever!

Friday was my actual special day and Mommy took me to Kits Beach to meet up with my gal pal Anna and her Mommy ( Jelena) for the morning. On the way home we stopped to buy balloons and I started putting things together! All morning I kept hearing this special song "Happy Birthday", well I saw the balloons and put two and two together and realized it was for me! I LOVE balloons. When Daddy came home we had a BBQ with some of my special friends. Oh ya....I LOVE BIRTHDAY CAKE too! I ate a whole cupcake all by myself! Lot's of people wanted to sing to me on the phone/skype! When I woke up on Saturday, Auntie Drea and Uncle Ryan were at my house ( they live in Kelowna)! They came just to visit me...okay, maybe Mommy and Daddy too! We went swimming at the wading pool in the hot hot sun. I love splashing in the water. Then in the evening they took me on a train ride to a new building downtown ( the Convention Center). There were lot's of people everywhere...I love to people watch. We had supper on a patio at The Mill (restaurant) and I was able to watch boats and seaplanes coming and going. Mommy and Daddy need to take me here more often. Because I was so good and it was my special weekend, I was able to stay up really late ( 9pm!). We ended my special weekend by going out for brunch on Sunday. I had to say goodbye then to Auntie Drea and Uncle Ryan....I sure do love them. I was so giddy when we came home Saturday night that everything was funny to me. Mommy was clipping my toe nails and it was so funny...here's a little video (sorry it's sideways).

Comments

  1. Aren't first birthdays fun?! Sam sends along his birthdays wishes to Jonas...these too could compare notes about their big days as they are so close together! We hope Jonas had a great day and all the best in the year ahead! Oh...and the cake looks amazing...well done!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog