One year Old!

Today our baby turned one...one! There are little moments in my life that I have to pause and memorize the moment and last night was one. It was 10pm and I was just finishing making a fabulous birthday cake for Jonas and I kept thinking "I can't believe he's ours and we don't need to give him back!" Keith and I still are in awe that we have our little guy in our lives! A year ago tonight we were sitting in the INC at Children's Hospital holding our new little baby and now he's crawling up the stairs! Yes, that was his new trick he showed us today! Ithink he secretly practices when we're not around and then when he feels like it he decides to show us his new skills which he's already mastered! Thank you God for what a wonderful first year we've had!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog