Wish you were here...


Where do I start....I really wish I was putting more effort into this lately. I feel like I'm connecting with all of you when I write more frequently, thank you again for reading/keeping in touch with us through our blog! My thoughts lately.....I really wish we lived close to family and I'm wishing we lived in a bigger place( I've been hooked on mls for weeks now!) They sound like selfish wishes. Yes, I should be satisfied with where we live because there are many who live in alot smaller home. But in terms of the family wish, well....I'm always telling our friends who live close to family, how lucky they are. I really wish we lived closer to my parents or my sister. At present, we've been given tickets to a FABULOUS event and I'm stuck with childcare issues. This is where family comes in....sigh. There's a saying in our family, " You chose your life"....and I have to believe there are reasons we are here and not living elsewhere. Okay, enough of my complaining.....
Jonas is becoming such a little boy. He loves to say and point out all the cars and trucks on the road, he points at a picture of a duck or a car and say what the picture is. He's also standing in one spot for longer periods of time and gets so excited when we give him lot's of praise for doing so! But that's where it stops....he'll stand but refuses to walk...he just loves to crawl and crawl he will! September has been a full month filled with a trip to Victoria for a weekend, Canucks ( Hockey) game, a trip to the Vancouver Aquarium and we've been able to get in some visiting with friends on the weekends. Being on maternity leave was great...there was definitely alot more time for visiting....now weekends seem to be alot more busy. Jonas is also doing very well with his childcare on the days that I'm at work. He seems to know the routine...it's funny...if we get him up and dressed right away...it's like he knows it's a "work" day.

Comments

  1. Jonas would have a blast hanging with luke, bring him over we will watch him for you. Seriously.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You can always call us if you need someone to watch Jonas. Adding 1 more in our household just makes the playgroup that much funner. Heidi

    ReplyDelete
  3. You know you can always call us to watch Jonas. Adding one more child to the mix is just a bigger funner play group.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh Amanda! You sound like me!! Having kids makes it even harder being away from family! By the way, we could watch Jonas! We'd love to sometime! Just ask - remember, your friends are your family here :)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog