7 Months Already!

Jonas and his buddies....hunting for Easter eggs!



Go Canucks Go!



Family time at the Vancouver Aquarium.



The Gruesome Twosome.....enjoying a wonderful weekend in Victoria.


Yes, once again I'm shocked that another month is gone! I keep saying how our life is busy but not socially! Nadia recently hit the 7 month mark weighing in at 18 lbs 2 oz. She is happiest in front of her toys, with her brother close by to entertain her! Although we can't understand her, she likes to talk if we'll listen, which mainly consists of "da da da" or her version of "hi" if we say hi to her. She likes to sit and study her hands but isn't interested in rolling or crawling just yet.


Jonas is a very busy boy who loves to be outside. The weather has been very frustrating for him as all he wants to do is run around outside. He loves to kick his soccer ball around and he really does have a great kick ( I'm not just saying that!) Many times I wish we lived in a smaller community so that play dates were more accessible! He loves his Vancouver Canucks and so the fact that we're in the playoffs is a great thing!
With Nadia at 7 months, I've started to realize that work is coming around the corner. I feel like there are many unknowns, will we eventually buy a house in the lower mainland, what are we going to do for childcare, where are Jonas and Nadia going to go to elementary school ( yes, I even worry about that!) Does God really want me to go back to work? Looking at our babies, I realize that they won't be small forever and it's so important to be there. sigh.... I'm such a planner and the fact that there are things that I can't plan cause I just DON'T KNOW....drives me crazy!

Comments

  1. Hi Amanda!!

    Sweet Nadia is 7 months already?! Wow!
    Jonas looks like a great big brother!
    I'm glad to hear you're doing well ... aside from all the unknowns - they won't be unknown forever, God will put everything in its place :)

    Hugs to you!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog